Washington County Camping & Fishing Permits
Washington County requests the assistance of all Park and Recreational Visitors in helping to maintain the orderly operation of the facilities. While Washington County Sheriff's Office and staff members vigorously patrol and monitor County Parks and Recreational Facilities, they are unable to provide around the clock presence.
Camping Permit Costs
- One day of camping shall mean camping from 12:00 noon through 12:00 noon of the following day.
- One-day camping by a Washington County family not exceeding four members: $10.00
- One-day camping for a non-Washington County, Florida, resident not exceeding four members: $15.00
- One-day camping for an out of state family not exceeding four members: $25.00.
- Seven-day camping for a Washington County family not exceeding four members: $50.00.
- Seven-day camping for non-Washington County, Florida, resident not exceeding four members: $75.00.
- Seven-day camping for out of state family not exceeding four members: $100.00.
- Any families in the above categories 1—6 who have more than four members shall pay an additional fee of $5.00 for each member over four.
- No fee shall be charged for persons who are over 65 years of age, or who are 100 percent disabled, who camp with their spouse and/or dependent children (under 18 years of age).
Fishing Permit Costs
Applies to Dunford Lake only
- Under 60 years of age: $4 per person
- 60 years of age and over: $2 per person
Permits may be purchased by visiting
Washington County Board of County
1331 South Blvd.
Chipley, FL 32428
A picture I.D. is required to obtain a permit and please have the vehicle tag number readily available. If you have further questions or need further assistance, please contact the Washington County Board of County Commissioners Administrative Office at (850) 638-6200.