Thursday - October 20th, 2022Story by: BOCC Staff
The Washington County UF IFAS Extension Office will be hosting several Fall 2022 Gardening Classes. The Extension Office is located at 1424 Jackson Avenue, Chipley, FL 32428.
Below is a list of classes with brief general information:
- Blueberry Production Workshop: October 25, 2022, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Cost is $10.00 per person. Topics Covered: 1) Soil Prep, Health, Pruning techniques; 2) Insects and Disease control updates; 3) Blackberries as Emerging Fruit.
- Fall/Winter Garding: October 29, 2022, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Cost is $10.00 per person - includes vegetable seeds and printed gardening guides.
- Good Bug-Bad Bug: November 5, 2022, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Cost is $5.00 per person - includes refreshments. Enhanced registration available online, which includes a bug ID guide.
- Gardening and Cooking with Herbs: November 8, 2022, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Cost is $5.00 per person - includes cooking demonstration, herb seed, sampling, plus recipe and growing handouts.
- So, You're New to Florida, What Grows Best Here?: November 10, 2022, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Cost is $5.00 per person - includes refreshments and handouts on Florida Gardening Topics.